My promise to you, is that you will be listened to and understood and together we will achieve the hair that you have always wanted!
Hello, I am Leticia Radcliffe, Owner/Operator of Simpatico Hair Studio.
I am a fully qualified creative hairstylist with an NZQA recognised National and International Certificate. Simpatico was created as a mobile hairstyling service 11 years ago. After 2 years on the road, I had a private hair studio at home and eventually jumped into a commercial salon in Phillipstown and I have never looked back.
I have also created two other companies:
- Intimate Small Weddings - for those wanting a small meaningful event, where the two of you can say “I Do”, Intimate Small Weddings is for you. I am your wedding planner and provide nearly everything you need, from a Celebrant to your catering, and much more. I came up with this concept after working in the wedding industry for 10 years and noticed there was a need for pop up wedding packages.
- Safe Space Meditation Studio is one of my other passions and I hold meditation events on Monday evenings in my studio in Kaiapoi, I am also an intuitive healer, and provide Reiki and sound baths with Tibetan singing bowls and shamanic drums. I opened this studio in January 2023.
Simpatico features in Top Reviews "The 23 Best Hair Salons in Christchurch"!
"Simpatico was created by Leticia started as a mobile hairstyling service. After 2 years on the road, she had a private hair studio at her home and eventually jumped into a commercial salon in Phillipstown!
Leticia is a fully qualified creative hairstylist with an NZQA recognised, International Certificate.
In Leticia’s salon, you can always expect a clean, tidy and welcoming environment. You will be greeted and made to feel comfortable. A refreshment menu is available and will always be offered. On those cold wintery days, a complimentary lavender wheat bag will be applied to your shoulders to help soothe those aches and pains. This service is also available in summer, please feel free to ask.
Home hair care recommendations will be made for you to be able to have beautiful hair between your visits.
Rebooking your next appointment is advised before leaving the salon, as this is more convenient for you as a client to ensure you can have the day and time that suits you best. You can also do your booking online conveniently."
How has Covid-19 changed Simpatico?
I'm ready to be operational, creative and compassionate in this new Covid-19 world! There are a few changes in the salon but my warmth, professionalism and relaxing environment has not changed!
I have completed the Barbicide Certification which has given me a clear understanding of proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards.
I Love my haircut. Many people have given me compliments. It It is nice to feel special! Thank you Leticia!!
I moved the salon out to New Brighton after lockdown was lifted in May 2020. I wanted to be surrounded by a wonderful loyal community and small business owners who support one another, and this I have found on the east side of Christchurch. I love working by the sea, mother nature, fresh air and people who live in New Brighton are very passionate about revitalizing this magical place by the sea, “life is better by the beach”!
You can enjoy the Markets every Saturday in summer, along with many activities like kite day, Coast to Coast, He Puna Taimoana hot pools and a great library. I want to spread some love and positive energy into this wonderful place where, as a child, so many great memories were made. I welcome you all to come and meet me, see the salon, and make an appointment for a complimentary consultation to discuss you and your hair needs.
- I am a hairstylist with over 30 years experience
- I have 3 fur babies. 2 dogs and 1 cat
- I have a love for all of Mother Nature and the outdoors, as this is where I recharge the fastest
- I love to swim in the ocean and the rivers with my dogs
- I have travelled to Fiji, Bali, Tahiti, and lived in Sydney for 4 years
- I am an aunty and love my niece and nephew very much.
- I am a sister and a sister in law
- My favourite colour is green.
- I enjoy camping and trips away
- I have a love for music and the key to life is balance
- I believe it is vital for one's well-being to take time out for yourself and have some alone time. It is healthy to enjoy your own company. You are your own best friend. Please be kind to yourself